Aspire, Desire, Believe, Achieve
We aim to:
- raise achievement and to set high expectations for all children.
- provide a safe, welcoming and stimulating environment.
- enable all children to achieve their potential in all subjects.
- give all children access to information technology to support their learning in all areas of the curriculum.
- develop skills and attitudes which ensure high standards of achievement in all curriculum areas.
- ensure that each person has the opportunity to develop according to their strengths and needs.
- care for each other and the school environment.
- promote excellent standards of behaviour.
- ensure equal opportunities for all and show tolerance of other’s lives and cultures
- enable the school to be integral into the community and respond to its ever changing needs.
Coleridge Primary School is part of The Central Learning Partnership Trust: a company limited by Guarantee.
Registered in England and Wales. Company number: 07827368. Registered Office: Central Learning Partnership Trust, Prestwood Road, Wolverhampton, WV11 1RD.
Copyright © 2021 The Central Learning Partnership Trust. All Rights Reserved.