School Priorities 2023-24
- Leaders ensure that stakeholders receive focused and highly advanced professional development linked to teachers’ subject and pedagogical content knowledge over time.
- To ensure high-quality teaching every day for all pupils
- Using diagnostic assessments to address gaps in learning to decide which children need targeted academic support..
- To continue to increase the percentage of attendance to be line with national averages.
- To ensure that children at Coleridge become well rounded global citizens who are lifelong learners.